FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER R2 000
Maintenance & Care
Notify me when this product is available:
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Composite Pedals.
1. remove outer and inner end caps with 6mm hex key.
2. remove axle nut using 9mm socket. Drive side pedal (RH pedal) has left hand (reverse) threaded nut. Non Drive side pedal (LH pedal) has regular right hand threaded nut.
3. pull axle out of pedal body
4. push inner bearing out with 6mm hex
5. to replace bushing use a flat head screw driver to pry against the inner surface of the bushing to pull it out. You will destroy the bushing by removing it.
6. remove axle seal (take note of direction)
1. grease new bushing and axle. Place bushing on axle and push it into pedal body.
2. replace pedal seal (thicker portion near flange of axle)
3. grease and place new bearing back into pedal body
4. slide axle through pedal body and bearing
5. replace axle nut
6. replace both end caps
If we don’t have it or you need advice on any of our products, send us an email or give us a call and we’ll go out of our way to help you out.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WE WISH YOU GOOD VIBES ONLY, AND AN ADVENTUROUS 2024!