Shares the same benchmark quality and durability as our standard Pro 4 rear hub but in a wider design to suit Boost 148mm.
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Boost 148mm hub width and designed to take a 12mm thru axle
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- Weight 311g
Pro 4 Boost 148mm rear hub Tech Specs >
- Designed specifically to suit a frame with a Boost 148x12 rear end
- Aluminium or steel freehub body options
- Available in 28, 32 and 36 hole drillings
- Supplied with freehubs to suit 10/11spd Shimano or Sram XD cassette
- Colours: Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange.
- Weight: 311g for 36 hole version with a Shimano 11spd alloy freehub body.
- Hub flanges move outboard 3mm compared to standard Pro 4 rear hub to increase complete wheel stiffness
- **Note**148mm hub uses a different wider hub shell and axle compared to standard 135mm Pro 4 rear hub
* Can be shipped with Shimano or SRAM XD driver body