A diamond for the rough. The DVO Diamond Boost 29" Fork is a 150mm gem of a trail fork packed with real DH performance. And now it’s lus size compatible. Coming to the industry with the first compression bladder cartridge system, DVO is able to offer unmatched small bump sensitivity. Both low and high speed compression are easily adjusted with external knobs and so is sag thanks to OTT “Off the Top” technology. DVO’s OTT design offers simple and accurate air spring tuning. For those particularly mucky days, a handsome integrated fender can be easily installed and removed. Raising the bar in the world of trail and enduro forks, the DVO and the Diamond Boost 29” fork may just leave you with a smile on your face and a sparkle in your eye.
- Quick Range Low Speed Compression Flick of the switch and the circuit is restricted for an efficient climbing platform.
- 30 clicks of High Speed Compression adjustment Designed to be a usable range from start to finish.
- Closed Cartridge Bladder System The bladder is compressed rather than expanded to offer small bump sensitivity and durability.
- 29” and 27.5+ compatibility Choose which ever you please.
- Wheel Size: 29" (27.5+ compatible up to 3.0 tires)
- Travel: 150mm (adjustable between 130-170mm w/ internal spacers)
- Lockout: Yes
- Axle Type: 15x110mm Thru
- Steer Tube: Tapered Alloy
- Stanchion Diameter: 35mm
- Stanchion Material: Alloy
- Lower Material: Magnesium
- Crown Material: Forged CNC Hollow
- Axle To Crown Length: 562mm
- Offset: 51mm
- External Adjustments: Pre-Load, High Speed Compression
- Internal Adjustments: Adjustable travel 130-170mm with spacers
- Spring: Air
- Max Rotor Size: 203mm
- Intended Use: Trail
- Weight: 2100g