DESIGNED TO CONQUER AGGRESSIVE TRAIL RIDING, ENDURO RACING, AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN
Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the Cane Creek Helm is specifically aimed at riders who want nothing less than a state of the art suspension fork purpose built to excel on enduro race scenes and long days of hard-hitting trail riding. It is a 7-way adjustable fork set up at 160mm of travel which is internally adjusted with in the 140mm to 170mm travel range. Each damping and air spring are isolated and individually adjustable, allowing the Cane Creek Helm to be tuned for various terrains and riding styles.
Pink Bike - "As far as smoothness goes, the Helm is as slippery as a well broken in Pike or 36, maybe even more so. No complaints here."- Mike Levy
D-LOC Axle System a key and lock design proprietary to the Helm illiminating unwanted rotation and torsional forces.
Accessory free air volume adjustment allows the Helm to be dialed in for any rider
Independent positive and negative air chambers enables the rider to independently control the air pressures and feel throughout the entire stroke of their fork.
Two travel spacers are included for dialing in travel range between 100mm and 170mm
- High Volume Air spring system with independent positive and negative chambers
- Adjustable from 140 to 170mm of travel, internally in 10mm Increments (from 170mm down to 100mm) 2 travel spacers are included with every Helm, one additional spacer is installed from the factory
- Damper: Low speed rebound in addition to high and low speed compression adjustable
- Air volume adjustment with 8-position internal indexed system
- Threadless aluminum steerer with 35mm low friction anodized upper tubes
- Post mount brake: minimum 180mm rotor with 210mm maximum rotor size
- D-LOC axle system - keyed and lock design shaves weight, maintains strength, and allows for simple adjustment/axle removal
- Boost 110: allows for a hub with a wider hub flange that provides the rider with a stiffer wheel for more precisie steering
- Turn your smart phone into a suspension expert with the DIALED app
- Wheel: 27.5" (650b)
- Steerer (stem/race): tapered (28.6/40)
- Travel: 160mm
- Spring type: air
- Damping: mono-tube
- Adjustability: rebound, compression, air volume
- Brake Mount: disc only (PM-180mm)
- dropout: 15x110mm "Boost" Thru Axle
- Axle-Crown: 553mm
- Weight: 2,070g.