OneUp your Shimano 11 speed drivetrain with the 45T sprocket for SLX/XT/XTR (M7000/M8000/M9000) 11-40T cassettes.
Why bother when Shimano make an 11–46T cassette? The 11–46T has a huge, clunky 9T jump from 37-46T meaning that the shift to the biggest sprocket feels like a shifting into a granny ring.
- 18T sprocket provides more even cassette progression for smoother cadence and improved shifting
- Maintains the 40T as the smallest alloy sprocket for maximum cassette durability
- Compatible with M9000/M8000/M7000 GS (med cage) and SGS (long cage) derailleurs
- Compatible with standard freehub driver bodies
- 10 upshift points
- Patented (US 9,011,282) other patents pending
Cassette progression: 11-13-15-18-21-24-27-31-35-
Sprocket material: 7075-T6 Aluminum (45T), Nickel plated hardened steel (18T)
Sprocket weight: 65g more than stock 11-40T cassette
Compatibility: For SLX/XT/XTR M7000/M8000/M9000 11-40T cassettes. 11 Speed only. Standard freehub driver.
Cassette range improvement: 12.5%
Color: Matched to XTR
Mount the OneUp 45T first and reinstall all sprockets except the stock 17T and 19T sprockets (these are replaced with our 18T and aluminum spacer). Due to the large pulley wheel offset of the latest 11 speed Shimano rear derailleurs, B-Screw adjustment is well within the normal operating range and chain wrap is excellent throughout the cassette for flawless wide range shifting.